News: Oort CCNA / USDT exchange Information and ROI

Here is a COTX Oort DEN - Deimos Device ROI estimation. All are based on recent community feedback and real mining tests.


COTX Oort DEN - Deimos Device - purchasing USD 379. Place Order HERE. Using Riki Tech Discount Code RIKI-TECH-5974  to get 5% off.

Power and Network cost - ~ USD 10 per month.

Passive Income:

Early bird DEN device, ~ 3.2 CCNA coins per day (based on recent testing), 

Current CCNA price, based on lately, ~ USD 1.5 per CCNA coin, so monthly passive income: 30 x 3.2 x 1.5 ~=  USD 144 per month (estimated)

Note: CCNA reward, 25% of the mining rewards will be released immediately every hour, and the rest 75% will be released linearly in 270 days.


So literally, it takes ~ 3 months (estimation) mining time, the passive income covers your investment.

HERE is the Oort DEN's economic document for your reference.

Hotcoin Will Open Trading for CCNA

Original Post:

2023-03-13 19:23

Dear users,

Hotcoin will be opening the trading for CCNA/USDT currency pair at 21:00 (GMT+8) on Mar.12th,2023, the deposits of CCNA will be enabled at 21:00(GMT+8) on Mar.10th,2023, and withdrawals of CCNA will be available at 21:00 (GMT+8) on Mar.13th,2023.

Project Description:

CCNA is the incentive token of Ascraeus ( Decentralized Edge Network - DEN), the testing network of OORT. OORT is the first platform in the world that can provide Web3.0 decentralized data cloud services for Web2.0 users & dedicated to providing decentralized cloud data solutions with high privacy, stability and cost performance to drive the growth of Web3.0 worldwide. Its DEN network is a fully decentralized edge network that provides users with Web3.0 decentralized cloud storage services such as data caching, fast file retrieval and protect user privacy and security at the edge. The data cloud storage service launched by DEN Network will achieve a real business revenue of nearly $10 million by 2023.

Official Website:
White Paper:
Token Type: Independent Blockchain
Blockchain Explorer:

Risk Warning :

Digital crypto asset is a type of investment product with high risk, and partial projects of high market attention may also produce overvaluations, bubble economic phenomenon, behaviors that deviates from the truly demands or marketing hype, and thus user will suffering from partial asset losses or total loss. Users shall involved in these project cautiously, and carefully taking the experience of trading digital assets into consideration and the degree of bearing various loss risks before starting the transaction. Hotcoin will emphasize the transparency for projects and request for governance structure publicly, but we shall not bear the liability of guarantee, compensation and other liabilities for investment behaviors. We will continue to provide you with better products and services.

Thanks for your supporting to Hotcoin, we’re looking forward to your valuable suggestions.

Hotcoin Global

Hotcoin Community

Chinese Telegram:
English Telegram:
Korean Telegram:
Hotcoin Official:

Hotcoin Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.

Disclaimer: is not responsible for the accuracy of this information, and the readers should do their research and make decision all by themselves.